Reading Round Up of Childrenís & YA Literature
Event Type: Statewide|
Start Time: 8:00 AM
End Time: 4:00 PM
25th Annual Reading Round Up
Library: Maine Library Community
Audience: Individuals who work with children and children's literature in public, private and educational settings.
- ONLY online registration accepted - No mail-in registration - No registering at the door - No purchase orders; checks only
- Registering online does not reserve your place; you are not officially registered until your check is received.
- Each person needs an email address to register; the same email cannot be used twice
- Fee: $75. Payment must be received by April 1. Please confirm with your administration and/or your business office that you will in fact be allowed to attend Reading Round Up because there will be
NO REFUNDS after March 1, 2014; a large number of refund requests puts a strain on Maine State Library resources, and impacts our conference planning.
- Cancellations must be made by March 1 to receive a refund
- Make checks payable to: PPL/SMLD
- Mail checks to (include your name with check so we register the correct person):
Southern Maine Library District
5 Monument Square
Portland, ME 04101
Send personal check if school/library check may be delayed. Payment must be received by APRIL 1 to guarantee space. This conference usually sells out quickly so do not delay mailing check.
- Confirmations will be sent via email when you register and when your check is received. Workshop choices will not be in the email confirmation so please keep a record of your choices.
- See 2014 Reading Round Up for complete schedule and workshop descriptions. Please print the program to refer to when filling out your registration because you canít toggle back and forth between the program and the registration form.
- Your name & library will appear on your name tag exactly as you type it when you register [Upper/lower case...not all lower or all upper]
- Please include your 2nd choice for all three workshop sessions in the "additional infomation" field on the registration form.
- We reserve the right to cancel the conference and/or individual workshops if minimum registration is not met.
7:45-8:15 - Registration. Book Sales. Exhibits
8:15-8:30 - Welcome
8:30-9:30 - Keynote Speaker: Anita Silvey
9:30-9:45 - Break
9:45-10:45- Workshop Session 1
10:45-11:15 - Books Sales/Author Signings
11:15-12:15 - Workshop Session 2
12:15-1:00 - Luncheon
1:00-1:45 - Awards
1:45-2:15 - Book Sales and Signing
2:15-3:15 - Workshop Session 3
3:15-4:00 - Musical Wrap Up & Cookies
4:00 - Adjourn
Location: Augusta Civic Center
Registration Ends: 3/25/2014 at 12:00 PM
Contact: Elaine Bissonnette
Contact Number: 207-871-1766
Link: Directions to Augusta Civic Center
Status: Payment Required