eBooks and Libraries: Tri-District Fall Council Meeting
Event Type: Statewide|
Start Time: 8:30 AM
End Time: 4:00 PM
Library: Maine Library Community
- ONLY online registration accepted - No mail-in registration - No registering at the door -
No purchase orders; checks only
- Registering online does not reserve your place; you are not officially registered until your check is received.
- Each person needs an email address to register; the same email cannot be used twice.
- Fee: $35. NO REFUNDS after September 6, 2011;
- Cancellations must be made by September 6 to receive a refund
- Make checks payable to: BPL/NMLD
- Mail checks to (include your name with check so we register the correct person):
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
- Send personal check if school/library check may be delayed. Payment must be received to guarantee space. This conference MAY sell out quickly so do not delay mailing check.
- Confirmations will be sent via email when you register and when your check is received. Workshop choices will not be in the email confirmation so please keep a record of your choices.
- A limited number of $50 scholarships (to be reimbursed after the conference) are available. See program for details.
SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY
- See program for complete schedule [PDF], workshop descriptions, speakers, scholarship information and more. Please print the program to refer to when filling out your registration because you canít toggle back and forth between the program and the registration form.
- IMPORTANT: To complete your registration make your workshop selections and place the corresponding letter of your morning and afternoon selections in the correct fields on the registration form.
- Your name & library will appear on your name tag exactly as you type it when you register [Upper/lower case...not all lower or all upper]
- Email Cheryl Ramsay before September 1 if you have a serious airborne food allergy or need special assistance. Please put "Diet" in the subject line when sending your email.
- We reserve the right to cancel the conference and/or individual workshops if minimum registration is not met.
8:30-9:00 Registration and Coffee
8:30-9:00 Friends of Maine Libraries Business Meeting
9:00-9:30 Business meeting
9:30-10:30 Keynote Speaker Jason Griffey
10:45-11:30 Morning workshops
12:30-1:15 Lunch Speaker Jessamyn West
1:30-2:15 Afternoon workshops
2:30-3:30 Panel: The Future of Libraries and eBooks
3:30 Door prizes/ FOML grants and adjourn
Location: Augusta Civic Center
Registration Ends: 9/15/2011 at 11:00 AM
The cost for this program is $35.00. Checks should be made payable to BPL/NMLD and mailed to Cheryl Ramsay, Maine State Library, 64 State House Station, Augusta, Maine 04333
Contact: Cheryl Ramsay
Contact Number: 207-287-5620
Presenter: The District Consultants
Status: Payment Required