|"Navigating" the Healthcare Marketplace (WEBINAR)|
Event Type: Webinar|
Start Time: 1:00 PM
End Time: 2:00 PM
Join ISL staff as we explore important topics concerning libraries, patrons and the healthcare marketplace! We will begin by providing updates on various aspects of the healthcare marketplace and close with an in-depth summary of the State of Indiana navigator program.Library: Indiana State Library
Summary of the presentation:
• News and updates on the healthcare marketplace;
• Ordering applications, customizing flyers, etc.;
• Digital literacy skills and tools necessary for patrons to participate in e-Government, such as filling out an application on healthcare.gov.
• INSPIRE websites: Affordable Care Act for Patrons website, Affordable Care Act for Libraries website, INSPIRE health databases;
• Detailed look at the State of Indiana navigator program managed by the Indiana Dept. of Insurance.
Location: Webinar, Live Online
If you require accommodations to participate in this webinar, please contact Shauna Borger.Contact: Shauna Borger
Contact Number: 317-232-3718
Presenter: Shauna Borger, Indiana State Library
Link: Click here to register!